Oct 4, 2008

Be Very Scared !

Class Project #1

I love this Witch's hat from the set Eat, drink and Be Scary. This card is from a recent swap I did and shared it with my class. The colors are so bold and it makes a perfect halloween card. The hat was embossed for a shiny look and pop in dimensionals. I used the Tag for the sentiment and added the ribbon with the brad to hold it.



Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

RECIPE:
Stamps: Eat, Drink and Be Scary
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, DSP Tangerine Tango
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Craft Black, White Craft
Accessories: black brads, striped grosgrain tangerine tango ribbon
Tools: Tag punch, scallop edge punch, horizontal punch. Heat gun, EP.

9 comments:

Elaine said...

These are soooo nice! I can't wait to get my stamp order :)

I love how you incorporate a lot of detail but your designs don't look too busy or overdone!

Allison said...

These are all such great cards!

SueB said...

Oooh, I like that set too - cute card!

Elena said...

Very cute and very fun card! Love the Halloween colors!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Chat, I just have to come to one of your classes! WOW! Such amazing and awesome projects! love them all!

Vonney said...

I just love this cards!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute, I just love it!!

Ileana said...

Halloween is my favorite ... another great cards thanks for your wonderful work...TFS

LeAnne said...

Oh this is so cute. I LOVE this set; I just have so many Halloween sets I can't justify getting another one. Adorable, you did a great job!
LeAnne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...