Sep 7, 2008

Daisies

Featured Stamper #83
Good Morning !!! I am trying to post this card that I cased from Denise (CardCrazy) and then we are off to church. I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set that you can purchase for 15% off.
I used this really cute DSP called Urban Garden.
I stamped the flowers first in Baja Breeze ink and did the sponging in Not quite navy ink. The spong Dauber works really great for this kind of sponging.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Wow Flowers
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, DSP's Baja Breeze and Urban Legend
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze
Accessories: HPH, Baja Breeze ribbon
Tools: Circle punches, Scallop edge punch, Dauber

9 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Fabulous CASE, Chat! I love everything about it!

Nancy Riley said...

I just had to hop over to your blog from SCS to stare at this beautiful card some more! That sponging is awesome, and the layout is fabulous!

Diane Gilbert said...

Chat I love this color combination, and your card is gorgeous!

Connie M. said...

Oh Chat, this is just sooo beautiful! This is one of my favorite new sets, and you did such a beautiful job with it!! By the way...hop on over to my blog...I left an award on there for you! Check it out and pass it on! :)

Erika H. said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous. I love the layout, the colors, that image...wonderful.

valentina9 said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layout!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Wow...this is beautiful, Chat!!

Lisa Page said...

I love the layout and the colors- so soothing and pretty! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...