Jul 10, 2008

Smile

Class Project #1
I had a class yesterday and here are some of the projects that they did. I used mostly RETIRED stamps before they are gone, gone, gone. I designed this card using panels .
The white panel was stamped in Bashful Blue ink and Real Red. I used the 1/4 circle punch to punched the red flowers and adhere it glue dots.
The scalloped smile was stamped in Real Red and mounted in dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Be Happy
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DSP
Ink: Real red, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Eyelets,Striped ribbon
Tools: dimensionals, glue dots, Scallop punch , Circle punches, 1/16 punch

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love this layout!! Gorgeous Chat!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Great Work.. I love your stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...