Jul 10, 2008

Celebrate You

Class Project #3
This is a simple card that I made using Greeting Galore. I used the double rectangle punch to thread the ribbon. The top part of the card is using the Lots of Dots SA wheel. It is hard to see on the card but they did paper piecing on the top and bottom of the cake.

Thanks for stopping by.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Greetings Galore, Lots of Dots SA wheel
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Gable Green, Summer Sun
Acccessories: Mustard grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Double Rectangle, Large Tag punch

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is a very nice card! I love the color combo and the threaded ribbon. I can never seem to get mine right! I guess I need a tutorial! LOL

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love how you did the ribbon! Might need to lift that idea! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...