Apr 18, 2008

Garden Tags













Limited Supply Challenge #164

The challenge on SCS today is to make a long card with no designer paper. I used this beautiful Garden Whimsy set that has been quite neglected. I used the So Whirly SA wheel for the background. I made tags and stamped my flower. I added some sparkles after and ribbons for embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, So Many Sayings, SA So Whirly
Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Regal Rose, So saffron,Cameo Coral , Whisper White
Accessories: Ribbons, brads, stickles
Tools: Slit Punch, 1/16 punch, horizontal punch, dimensionals

10 comments:

jjcreations said...

Beautiful card. I like the three tag panels with the words on each. Joan

Marisa said...

Can I kidnap your brain for a few weeks - pleeeeeease!!! Being non-creative and a bit structured by nature I just love how you think out of the box (well, outside MY tiny box anyway - LOL!

Love how you have each flower separated like a tag and all the details are amazing as always.

Carolina said...

Another great layout and love how you used tags...it really lends itself to accommodate them nicely.

Jamie Martin said...

Cute card, love the tags. Great job on the challenge :)

Ileana said...

Love ur card.. the tags give it a cute touch... I just love visiting ur blog...

Anonymous said...

really like your work :)
really great!

Angie Tieman said...

This is lovely!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic Chat! I love you layout!!! It's so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jessie/knightrone said...

What an adorable card!! Love the tags!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...