Apr 9, 2008

Full of Life

Sketch Card Challenge #171
Good morning to you all !!! Here is today's sketch on SCS.
I wanted to play with Sassy Susie set again and so I came up with this design. I incorporated the set A Beautiful Thing and picked up the colors from the Bali Breeze DSP. Susie was colored with Aqua Painter and re-inkers. I used these cute primas, too.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sassy Susie, A Beautiful Thing
Paper: Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Striped Ribbon, Brads, Primas
Tools: CB folder, Large Oval punch, Oval Cutter, 1/16 punch, Dimensionals

15 comments:

Melinda said...

Very nice card... I love the bright colors.... That is so neat how you did your ribbon, I have never seen that done like that before... Awesome Job!!!!!!

jjcreations said...

Wow, I love the arrangement of this card and the colours. The flowers are fantastic. Joan

Karen Kelly said...

The layout on this is fabulous--love the colors and the sentiment combined with Sassy Suzie!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Great music on your Blog Chat. Darling card, LOVE the fun detail and colors. Jennifer :)

Carolina said...

Love what you did with this sketch challenge!!! The textured oval and how you popped Suzie...just wow. Love the color combo too - so fun and summery!

Laura said...

This is so adorable, Chat! Love these colors!

Unknown said...

The color combo is just right. What really makes the card pop is the textured oval background. You've done a wonderful job.

Kristin Moore said...

This rocks! I just could not wrap my mind around that layout so skipped out. I love how you did it, and the texture and colors are the best- very funky!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your card is beautiful!!! I love all the eyelets and the 3D flowers!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Whoops!! I scrolled down too far!!! The last comment was for your WT card, this one is for this one!! great job with this sketch!! Love your colors and the beautiful ribbon!! Great job on both!!

Anonymous said...

I love your take on the challenge - great job!

www.stampwithdesiree.typepad.com

Jackie Pedro said...

This is FANTASTIC!! I love the colors and your cuttlebugged oval. Susie looks great! LOL!!!

Corie said...

Oh my this is just amazing!!! I just love it!!

Lori Barnett said...

I have this challenge on my to-do-list. But after seeing YOUR card...I don't know if I want to play. LOL! Yours is outstanding!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card, very nice...........great layout with the CB folder and stamp.

what CB folder is this....i love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...