Mar 7, 2008

Priceless "Scraps"

Limited Supply Challenge #158
Good morning everyone !!! Today on SCS , they have a fun challenge-using scraps to make a 4.25 x 4.25 card. Well, that is something we have all in common. We have loads and loads of scraps. I did a swap a while back and I have leftover scraps from this set that have already been stamped. All I did was put it together. I did spend a little bit of time working on the dots, but other than that it was glued and mounted.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive, Glossy White
Ink: Purely Poegranate, Old Olive, White Craft, White Gel Pen
Accessories: DS Ribbon, Brad
Tools: Circle punches

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is awesome, love it.

Haylie said...

Beautiful...all your cards are so beautiful..I look forward to reading your blog each day!

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Darce Roberts said...

Gorgeous...just gorgeous!

Jenn said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
You always do amazing cards!!!! This one is no exception!!!! I love it!!! :)

Jenn

Erika said...

Gorgeous!! Love it. Love the colors. Love everything!!

pescbrico said...

I have to say... beautiful scrap! :) LOL Have a wonderful day!

Kathy Jones said...

Wow this is fantastic! Love everything about it!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super fabulous!!! I totally love it!!! Great colors!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. The colours are stunning.

Lastel said...

Beautiful , great color combo !

GiftsByHeidi said...

Wow, how gorgeous! You do such wonderful work!

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous!!!! I especially like all the dotted detail with the white gel pen! Clever!

Anonymous said...

wow, love what you did with your scraps, I was feeling pretty proud of my scrap creations yesterday until I saw yours!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...