Mar 24, 2008

It's a Girl !

Try a New Technique #161
I am so late posting today's TLC- Flap Fold Card.
I wanted to get some household stuff done first (what
was I thinking) which never ends by the way. I thought I'd take a break and worked on this technique. Here is the instruction if you want to try it out. The Crew Kids Girl DSP is just a lot of fun to used on this set, Nursery Necessities. I love the Sweet Celebrations set, too. These sets are perfect together.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, Sweet Celebrations, SA
Lots of Dots wheel
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Crew Kids DSP
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Gray
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Swirly Metal
Tools: Slit Punch, Circle Cutter, 1/16 Punch, Circle Punches, Dimensionals


Here is the inside of the card.
It would be a great baby announcement, too.
I used the Lots of Dots wheel for the inside and the flap of the card.










17 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a darling card. You are such a talented stamper. I love looking at your blog every day.

Jackie Pedro said...

Chat, this is darling!! Love the colors and the DP you used!!

LeAnne said...

This is very cute; I just got this scrappin' set and made a bunch of swaps with it! Love the bright colors and your whole layout!
LeAnne

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!!! You are so fabulous!!!

Diane said...

Such a sweet card!!!! Love the colors too!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness Chat! This is adorable! That paper is so yummy! Love all your detail on this card...the scallops the brads the layering....oh I could go on and on! Love it!

jjcreations said...

Wonderful Flap card. I love the inside too. Thanks for commenting on my flap card on Splitcoast. Joan

Marja Sch said...

This is so lovely. You did a wonderful job.

Pia said...

WHat a fabulous card. I also enjoyed the Journey tune when I opened your blog. Made me feel like a kid again.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wowzers, you really did an awesome job with this card. The extras you added really paid off. Those scallops are awesome.

Alhambra Club said...

this is fantastic, love the colors.

Sears Family said...

I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chat - the card is super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Uber-Cute! Great job, nice detail!

Corie said...

Oh I love this -- great colors!!

Carolina said...

Sooo cute - love the colors and all the details...you are so great at accessorizing!

~amy~ said...

Sooooooo a-dorable...my fav color combo!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...