Feb 7, 2008

Lots of DOTS

Sketch Card #162
Ways to use It #152
Yesterday was a busy day for me. I am trying to make up for today for a challenge that I missed yesterday. This is the sketch that I missed. I flipped my card sideways. Today's challenge is using polka DOTS to your card. I love polka dots and I was really inspired to work on today's challenge. I hope you will,too.
The main background was stamped using the Lots of Dots SA wheel in the Occasions Mini that will be available in March. You are not going to believe how many Sale-a-bration stamp sets I used on this card. I used the So Many
Scallops for the Scalloped flower, Lots of Thoughts for the Sentiment, Friendship Blooms for the leaves. I also used In the Spotlight for the dotty stem and the "friend" sentiment. Another exciting addition to my ribbons is the Twill ribbon. I just love the way it compliments your card.
Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: See above
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery,Bashful Blue, DSP Spring Break
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft
Accessories: Twill Ribbon, Brads, Button
Tools: 1",11/4",1/2" Circle Punches, Non SU Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Wheel handle, Dimensionals, 1/16 Punch, Glue Dot

10 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your flowers, they are great, wonderful card.

Lisa Carroll said...

Oh my goodness, Chat... this is FABULOUS! I love your colors and the flowers are just adorable. You totally knocked this challenge out of the park! :)

(I love dots, too! :)

Lori Barnett said...

That is adorable!!! I have got so many stamp that I can use for this layout!! Thanks so much for the inspiration. The colors are awesome!

Krista said...

This card is wonderful ! Love the colors you used !

Maren said...

So fabulous! I can't believe you used that many SAB stamps! And that twill is gorgeous!!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous flowers...

MJ said...

This card is great! I love the sketch on it's side like that. Great job.

rozie640 said...

OH MY GOSH, your card is STUNNING! Love those flowers!

Crystal said...

Really adorable card! I love all the elements and details!

Gina said...

Okay I just absolutely love this card! I had the wheel on my order, but took it off! GRRR! Beautiful! TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...