Feb 9, 2008

Kind Thoughts

Inspiration Challenge #114
Happy Saturday everyone !!! Here is a card that I did this Saturday morning from this inspiration challenge on SCS. I just basically looked at the whole picture and worked on my card and came up with this card design. I wasn't really crazy about the colors, so I used these colors on my card. I created the frame using the Score pal and even scored it for added dimension. I love the addition of the Rhinestone pink brads. I had been eyeing this set and finally got it.
Thanks for stopping by.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Kind Thoughts
Paper: Very Vanilla, Purely POmegranate, Blue Bayou
Ink: Very Vanilla, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Rhinestone brads, Silver brads, Stickles
Tools: Score-Pal, 1/16 Punch, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! How gorgeous this is! I love the layout and the colors you chose! Awesome card! Go check out my last post on my blog for an award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...