Jan 20, 2008

Virtual Stamp Night (Girls' Night Out)

16. The Eyes Have It
Challenge: To make a card using Eyelets
Stamps: One of a Kind



















17. Packing the Purse
Challenge: To make a card following the list below:
Stamp: 1 flower or botanical
1 Sentiment
1 Background
2 DSP
3 colored paper and 1 neutral
1 tool- I chose a piercer
3 embellishments- brads, ribbon and button
No more and no less.
Stamps: True Friend









18. Standing at the Fridge Door
Challenge: To make a card and use the supply that you have out.
Stamps: True Friend
This was my last card for the night. I used whatever was left on my table.

Thanks for looking.






12 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

All of your VSN projects look fabulous! Great job!!

Dannie Graves said...

Wow, you did a great job with all of these projects. Every one of them looks great. TFS!

rozie640 said...

OMG! You did an absolutely FABULOUS job on ALL your VSN projects. I am utterly amazed at how much you got done, and you had a TIME LIMIT!! I couldn't come up with all those in a WEEK! Congratulations to you.

Donna Baker said...

ALL of your cards awe awesome! looks like you had some fun too

Neva said...

WOW I can not believe you did ALL of them. Way to go. I tried a VSN last year and got so lost I just gave up. I have not had the nerve to try again since. Maybe one day.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh...you knocked their socks off I see! Fabulous cards Chat!!

Alhambra Club said...

These are fantastic, you really rocked the VSN projects.

Pat said...

Incredible, amazing, awesome, they are all wonderful!!!

Debbie said...

IMPRESSIVE!! I love how you did the spine on the notebook...very clever. I must say though all of your VSN challenges ROCK! Way to go!!!

Cassie said...

WONDERFUL!! All of them are just AWEsome!! I am totally digging all the layers your use on your cards!!

LeAnne said...

Wow, I am impressed.....all those projects, you must have been stampin' all night! They are awesome!

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE these 3 cards, but I would have to say that the first 2 are my fav's. WOW :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...