Jan 22, 2008

Remember...


Sketch Challenge #160
Color Challenge #150
I thought I will never have the energy to stamp after the"Girls' Night Out " I did for the Virtual Stamp Night.
If anything, I would not want to go through cleaning my stamp room like I did last Sunday. OMG!!! It was a total disaster. My kids were probably wondering if I had gone mad. It took me a whole day to put everything...well almost everything in the right place and order.
Now that I can actually see the floor in my stamp room, I can stamp again. Here is the card that I did for the 2 challenges on SCS. Here is the sketch for today. The Color Challenge-Real Red, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky. I used White Craft to stamped on the main panel, and on the 3 panels, I used Soft Sky ink. I have been neglecting my Define Your Life set, so I decided to used this for the sentiment. the 3 flowers were colored using the Aqua Painter.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave comments.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Defining Alphabet, Define Your Life
Paper: Real Red, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Whisper White
Ink: White Craft, Real Red, Soft Sky
Accessories: 5/8 Red Grossgrain Ribbon, and Red Brads
Tools: Tool Kit, Ticket Punch, 1/16 Punch, Dimensionals

17 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Chat, this is fantastic. I love those flowers and the cards you have been making with them!!

Alhambra Club said...

This is lovely, those flowers are beautiful

Jana Weaver said...

What a stunning card! The layout is fabulous, the colors great, and the combination of everything together is just beautiful!

Becky Carafa said...

I love those flowers poking out behind the sentiment layer, and the piercing and brads are just the perfect details for it, too!

Cassie said...

Fabo card! Is the define your life set - can it work with other alphabet sets or do you *have* to have the defining alphas?

Kim said...

Great job on the challenge! I love the brads!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is SUCH an amazing card, Chat! Every detail is absolutely perfect. I love the popped up flowers, the sentiment, the background... everything! :)

I must admit, I quietly stalk your blog every day. ;) I just wanted to take this moment to say how much I am in awe of your talent!

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your very kind words on my card today. And I am beyond honored that you would add me to your blog list! :D

Have a wonderful evening! :)

Unknown said...

chat...this is phenomenal! beautifully done!

Sandra Jayne Wingate said...

What a fabulous card, Chat! I just love how the real red stands out!! I didn't have time to try the sketch challenge today, maybe this weekend though. I love what you did with it!

Maren said...

Beautiful! I love the popping flowers! So stunning!

Denise said...

gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Chat - this is gorgeous!!! The colors are growing on me, the layout is fab and the flowers are a beautiful touch!!!

Melissa said...

This is awesome Chat!

Many Blessings,
M.

rozie640 said...

Beautiful card.

Diane Gilbert said...

Beautiful, the colors the layout I love it Chat!

LeAnne said...

This is a very striking card! Love all the elements, you did a great job with the challenge. Thanks for your comments, too, on one of my cards!

kathleenh said...

Beautiful! Great use of the word set and I love how you cut out the flowers and had them peeking out from the sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...