Jan 14, 2008

From the Heart

Try a New Technique #151
Today's challenge in SCS is the Pocket Heart. It is so fun
to do. I started with the Regal Rose paper and stamp the Tres Chic background in White Craft pad. I used Detail White EP. The flowers and the sentiment were embossed as well. I added the Rhinestone brads in the center of the flowers. The scallops were done by punching 1/2 circles and gluing them on the flap of the heart. I used the white gel pen for the scallops and used 1/16 punch around it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Priceless, Tres Chic, Holidays and Wishes
Paper: Basic Gray, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Ink: White Craft
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, 5/8 Pink Grossgrain Ribbon
Tools: Heat Gun, Detail White EP, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/16 Punch, Dimensionals, Slit punch

8 comments:

Neva said...

This is just beautiful. LOve this. great job.

Alhambra Club said...

This card is beautiful, love the pink and grey combo

Diane Gilbert said...

Chat I LOVE this card, it is sooooo pretty! The colors are perfect together, another awesome creation!

pescbrico said...

I love the layout of your heart on the cards! it's beautiful!

Jackie Pedro said...

Wow...gorgeous, Chat! Love the color combo

Nancy Riley said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, Chat! Just gorgeous! Love those colors!

Marisa said...

Just love how you made this card! The grey and rose and lovely together and it has your style written all over it.

Love the BG stamp you used - wasn't sure about it when I first saw it but have seen some wonderful creations with it so it is now on my wish list. Love how the white carried through with the embossed flowers. TFS.

Amanda G said...

This is the perfect card-beautiful colors, layout and stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...