Jan 26, 2008

Love Letters

Featured Stamper #51
It is a wet, cold and gloomy day; I just felt like staying in bed and do a movie marathon (that's
what my DH and I call it our lazy day and just watched movies). This would have been a perfect day for that, but I have to do some packing for my Regional in Anaheim. I have to work the next few days and this is "the day"to do all that.
But then I have to squeeze a little time to do a card for today's FS-StampingPam. Pam has a wonderful gallery and blog. Here is the card I cased. I have to substitute the letters since I do not have the set she used, and with V-day coming up, I could use some cards for the occasion. The letters were stamped in white Craft and embossed in Irredescent Ice which turned out really sparkly IRL and very cool effect. I used The So Swirly for the BG first in White Craft then In Purely Pomegranate. I added the Tafetta Gray ribbon, and some bling for my finishing touches.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Letters of LOve, Circle of Friendship, Sweet Celebrations, So Swirly BG
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, White Craft
Accessories: Gray Tafetta Ribbon, Bling
Tools: Tool Kit, Scallop Punch, 11/4",13/8", 1/2" Circle Punches, Non SU Circle Punch,EP and Heat Gun

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

Really lovley! I'm glad you could squeeze some time for it!

Jackie Pedro said...

So beautiful, Chat!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous card Chat! Love the sparkle! It's COLD here and gloomy...-50.8F tonight...lol

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card and case Chat.

Have a great week, Jennifer :)

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! What a gorgeous color combination! I love all of the little details. Wonderful CASE!

Kim said...

Great card!! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...