Jan 6, 2008

Asian Inspired

Featured Stamper #48
Woohoo Nancy !!!! Today, my friend Nancy is the FS at SCS. She was the one that actually gave me the inspiration to start my SCS gallery. She patiently taught me how to do my first upload, helped me get started on my blog and has been a great resource eversince. When I saw today who the Featured Stamper is, I know I have to make a card that she would love. If you give Nancy a designer paper, she could probably come up with 101 ways to used it. She loves designer papers especially SU!, of course. My card today has the DSP Ginger Blossoms. I hope she will like it. Here is the card I chose to cased. Here is her gallery if you want to play along.
RECIPE:
Stamps : Embrace Life, Asian Art
Paper: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava, Very Vanilla, BAsic Textured Black
Ink: Groovy Guava, Ruby Red, Staz-On Black
Accessories: Black grossgrain Ribbon, Narrow Organdy Ribbon, Round Brads, Square Brad, Stickles
Tools: Tool Kit, Circle Punches (1",11/4" and 13/8") 1/16 Punch, Aqua Painter

5 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Chat, OF COURSE I LOVE IT!!! You know me too well !!!! I love the Asian inspiration in your card ... all the elements work so perfectly together! Your words are way too kind ... YOU are such an inspiration to ME, girlfriend !!!! Stampin' Hugs, Nancy

tyrymom29 said...

Love it !!!

Unknown said...

b-e-a-utiful! awesome job! love it, kelly!

laurie serino said...

WOW , another lovely card ! I tried your ribbon flower tecnique below, it turned out great, love the outcome lots thanks so much !
http://stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com/
You can check it out if you like !

Neva said...

Great CASE job. This is stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...