Dec 14, 2007

JOY Wreath

Limited Supply Challenge #146
I rarely do White Based cards, which is what the LSC challenge is. You can use colors but the white card basically should be your main color. I wanted to do a wreath which I really don't have any. The Heartfelt Thanks stamps set is the stamp I used to create this wreath. I stamped the solid stamp first in Old Olive and then stamp it again (stamp off) so the colors are not too dark. I added the red dots shortly after. I used Encore Gold Embossing for the outline stamp and did a little embossing. The Tres Chic was stamped thereafter. Since I do not have enough room for a sentiment, I cut the inside of the wreath and added the Joy sentiment.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Small Script, Tres Chic
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red. Old Olive
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Mellow Moss
Accessories: 5/8 red Grossgrain Ribbon, Brads, Stickles
Tools: Slit Punch, 1/16 Punch, CB

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is so pretty love how you have the cutout behind the wreath and the embossed cardstock, very pretty.

Juliana said...

WOW!! BEAUTIFUL card!!
Excellen *multitasking* of that flower stamp!!

Diane Gilbert said...

BEAUTIFUL! What else can I say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...