Nov 29, 2007

Metallic Card

Ways to Use It #142
My submission for today's WT challenge-using Metallic Paper. I bought some of the CB die cuts and decided today will be a perfect time to use it. I used the Metallic Paper and framed the sentiment, added the brads and accented it with Silver Organdy Ribbon. The Baroque swirl was used in the background.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Holidays, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Basic Gray, Brushed Silver, Whisper White, Metallic Blue Paper
Ink: Encore Silver, White Craft
Accessories: Silver brads, Silver Organdy ribbon
Tools: 1/16"Punch, CB and die cut frame, Slit Punch

6 comments:

Becky G said...

Oh my goodness! This is absolutely stunning! I love those die cuts. Can you guess what I am gonna have to go out and get now! Thanks for enabling me. LOL

Dawn Easton said...

Wow Chat! This is gorgeous! So elegant looking! Wonderful card

Laura said...

Chat, this is gorgeous, now I have to have those die cuts too!

Diane Gilbert said...

Chat, this is Beautiful!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a gorgeous, elegant card. I must have those die cuts now!! Thanks for enabling me, Chat!!

Rose Ann said...

This is totally gorgeous and elegant!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...