Feb 5, 2008

Blog Candy Winner !!!

I am so happy about the responses I got from you- letting me know about your Favorite set/Accessory in the new 2008 Spring-Summer Collection. Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving your comments and the wonderful words and encouragement about my BLOG !!! I appreciate it a lot !!!



Here are the 5 Favorited Sets/ Accessories as part of my Big Announcement
Top 5 Favorited Sets
1. Embrace Life- 21
2. Always- 13
3. Happy Heart Day-5
Garden Whimsy-5
Pun Fun-5
4. One of A Kind-3
5. True Friend- 2
Boho Backgrounds-2



Top 5 Favorited Accessories:
1. Designer Series Paper- 13
2. Rub-Ons- 6
3. Fusion Flowers- 5
4. Rhinestones- 3
Boho Blossoms Punch-3
5. Ribbons-2



The Big Announcement is the Winner of the Blog Candy !

Out 83 responses, the winning number is # 8 MaryBeth is the lucky winner !!!!!!!
Here's what Marybeth said:
" My new favorite set is Always. Of course there are other 20 sets that I just have to have.
Thanks for the great blog candy in a can."
Congratulations MaryBeth and thanks so much for playing. Please e-mail me so I can send you your blog candy.

2 comments:

Diane said...

congrats Mary Beth!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you ddnjoys2stamp! I've never won anything before, so I'm very excited.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...