Oct 24, 2007

Wonderful Friend

Sketch Card #147 (Bonus SC)
This is another card I did using the same sketch but with a different twist. I used some primas on top of the flower and mounted it with copper brads. I used the swirl in the Baroque Motifs and stamped it twice with Groovy Guava first and then Encore Copper. I added some distressing to soften the look. I used the scraps DP in my sentiment panel and on the small BG panel. I used the organdy ribbon and tied copper cord for added accent.

RECIPE:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Really Rust, Brushed Copper, Very Vanilla
Ink: Groovy Guava, Encore Copper, Really Rust
Accessories: Copper Brads, Organdy Ribbon, Copper Cord,Primas
Tools: 1/16 Punch

7 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Chat, love your cards today (well, everyday for that matter)! Your blog looks great! Mind if I add it to my favorites in my blog?

Laura
Lov'n life in Vegas

Angel said...

Beautiful card! I'm so glad you started a blog, I love your work! I'm fairly new to bloggin', too and I'll be adding yours to my blog roll!

Melissa said...

SO lovely!

Nancy Riley said...

Truly neat how you showed two versions of your wonderful card!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Chat, the colors are just wonderful for the fall season. LOVE the design, Jennifer :)

PS Thanks for the add, I will add you as well. :)

PSS Welcome to the Blog world :)

Barbara Welch said...

Love this card too!! You are on a roll with all these awesome cards. Where do you find the time?

Diane Gilbert said...

Yes indeed, this one is just as beautiful as the last one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...