Oct 29, 2007

Let's Give Thanks

Try a New Technique #140

The technique is Cracked Glass. I have done this technique once and have forgotten it since then on how to do it. I did have to checked the tutorial to refresh my memory. I used 2 strips of paper to do the technique, colored it first, then apply Versamark and use Glassy Enamel EP from SU, and set with heat gun until the powder is melted. To achieve the cracked glass look, do this at least 3-4 times. When done, leave in freezer for a few minutes. (The tutorial said 1-2 mins). I mounted all the panels in 3-D, including the sentiment. (see the mini-tutorial on the oval punch).
RECIPE:
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Itty Bitty
Paper: Mellow Moss, Old Olive, More Mustard, Watercolor Paper, Fall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, More Mustard, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Versamark
Accessories: HPH Antique Copper, 5/8 Old Olive Grossgrain Ribbon
Tools: Large Oval Punch, Glassy Ename EP, Heat Gun, 1/16" Punch

6 comments:

Laura said...

This card is gorgeous, Chat! For those oval how did you get one smaller, I am sure I am totally missing the obvious:)

reflections:0) said...

This is a really great card...


reflections:0)

Dawn Easton said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love the images with the cracked glass!!

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous, Chat!

Diane Gilbert said...

This is just gorgeous! I love your layout also!

Rose Ann said...

Your cracked glass looks amazing, and your card is so pretty! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...